Friday, December 4, 2009

Date


I'm sorry, I don't want  to be mean but somebody needs to explain it to me ... ok ? Here it is ... The best fish restaurant in town ... a couple comes in ... Do you like anything to drink to start : a water and a diet ... no starters ... no salads ... staring at the bread for 20 minutes (the time that the main course needs to be ready) ... a fried platter and a  FILET (poor meat ... was crying) that was requested BUTTERFLY WELL DONE (down the street you can found the best Big Mac EVER !!!) and ... PEOPLE ... all night long ... I'm saying ... all dinner long ... not even a word, so tough even to take the order ... ... ... ... ... Can you tell me ... please ... why did you waste your time and your gasoline ... and a table on a busy night that somebody else probably could not have ...

-Ciccio

1 comment: