Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas


Ok, Monica has been bugging me forever to write a new blog, I'm telling you ... If I became a writer, you are going to have to make pizza for me ! Anyway ... Today is Christmas, one of my favorite time to be a baby even if I do it pretty often, we exchanged our presents, we are going to have a wonderful dinner to honor and worship my home country, we have a lot of quality time but ... hold on ... just a second ... I just discovered this ... my stocking ... yes, the new one my mom has got for me ... that's full already !
Is that a Santa job too in the States ? He has so much staff to kerry around already ! No, no, no, we don't do that in Italy, we give ourself enough time to DIGEST our Christmas (just a week) and than on the 6 of january (I believe), guess who is coming ? LA BEFANA: she comes at night, whit her socks all broken, her black cone hat and she flies on her broom ! Her only exclusive job is to fill up your stocking whit all kind of chocolate and candies, if you have been good of course, other wise coal ! I remember when I was a kid, my friend Ciccillo got coals in his stocking and he started screaming and crying and throwing everything in the air, his parents were shocked and they could not do anything to hold him, they were frozen and they kept steering at him till he stopped and them they told him: "That's chocolate !"

2 comments:

  1. La befana sounds scary! I am glad you were such a good boy that you never had coal in your stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ciccio and Monica! Hope you had a wonderful day. I very much enjoyed reading Ciccio's blog. Ciccio, Mike and I would LOVE to go to the grocery store with you. It sounds like we act just like you do. We will call you soon so you can come up and cook with us. love you! mel and mike

    ReplyDelete