Friday, January 1, 2010

The Great Chip Debate


It came down to this: Mike Sells vs Conn's. Ever since I can remember there has been tension in my family over which brand is better. My Pops and I are big Conn's lovers. My mother won't even touch them as she prefers Mike Sells. We needed someone to settle the debate once and for all. Insert Ciccio. With zero nostalgia to either brand, he seemed like the ideal unbiased judge. We put Conn's on plate A and Mike Sells on plate B. Sooo much was on the line. Sooo much trash talking over the years over which brand was elite.


The Result: Ciccio picked Mike Sells.


I was very disappointed in the results and believe there might have been some money exchanged. Therefore the debate continues.....


-Monica

2 comments:

  1. I can assure you that no money exchanged hands-Conn's are hillbilly crap chips

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss u guys..big kiss from barbara

    ReplyDelete